Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Summer Sale today : $99 (Save 40% today - usually $165).
Our First Aid and CPR classes are the same as St Johns and Red Cross. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 628 299.
HLTAID003 Provide first aid (also known as Senior first aid or level 2) includes:
* HLTAID001 Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
* HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support (BELS)
* infection control procedures
* CPR techniques on adults and infants
* using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
* how to properly assess an emergency situation
* first aid procedures for bleeding, burns and fractures
* managing medical conditions such as anaphylaxis, asthma and seizures
* managing medical emergencies such as snake/spider bites, poisons and choking
* managing exposure to extreme temperatures
* administering first aid for eye & soft tissue injuries
* assessing and moving sick & injured
* legal responsibilities of a first aider
* basic anatomy and physiology
* managing shock
* and much, much more!
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Hobart Training Location:
Suite 1, 32 Patrick St, Hobart, Tasmania, 7000